- Two storeys split level residence on a sloping land
- Reinforced masonry retaining walls and suspended concrete slabs
- Cantilevered timber deck over Pool.
- Highly d...Read More
- Three units development
- Tile roof and slab on ground floor
- Minimal use of steel to save cost
- Storm water detention system
- Seven town houses development
- Modern architectural designs with highly detailed exterior
- Build over easement
- No use of steel beams saved huge construction cost
Luxury house with Basement
- Duplex, two storey luxury houses with basement.
- Basement car park consisting of reinforced masonry walls and reinforced concrete columns.
- Sub-basement drainage to avoid flooding.
- Light weight ground floor and first floor.
- Two storey duel occupancy stick building for cost effective and easy construction.
- Ground floor on stumps.
- Light weight first floor.
- No use of steel